Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates and Events

Hello All!

The Lord directed me to write 3-4 paragraphs daily for a year straight. Since I began the blog, doors have opened up for me beyond what I could ask or think! As of January 1st, 2009 that assignment was completed. The writings are now being compiled into a book format, and after the book is published, we will only feature the "best of" Company Keepers: Dance Ministry Talk. I will self-publish this book through Reignaissance Publications (www.reignaissance.com). Purchase info for the book is coming soon!

Please leave me a comment if you have any questions or issues that you would like me to address. I will keep your information confidential, but will publish the question and answer on this blog. I am still about my Father's business, and am in the midst of launching a liturgical dance company in Las Vegas, planning a National Dance Conference in July, publishing several books, and developing a product line. To God be all the glory!

In the meantime, I will continue to write as the Lord inspires, as well as keep you updated on upcoming events and conferences that I will attend.

Please plan to join me at the following events:

May 30th
"Glory Revivial Tour"
IDC West Coast Regional Workshop
(I serve as Regional Coordinator)
San Diego, California
www.idcommission.org

July 16th-18th
"Dance Ministry Detox"
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hosted by: Rain Rein Reign Ministries
(I am serving as conference host)
www.rainreinreign.com

August 5th-9th
Dancing Preachers International 2009
Puerto Rico
Hosted by: Sabrina McKenzie Ministries
www.sabrinamckenzie.org

September 10th-13th
Equipping the Saints Dance and Worship Arts Conference
"Thy Kingdom Come"
St. Louis, Missouri
Host: Paneh Praise Dance and Mime Ministries
www.panehpraise.com

No comments: