Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Divine Artistic Direction

The Lord is the Utmost Choreographer. When we rely on Him for every element of our ministries, we will witness life-altering manifestations of the power of God. Often we may have what we think are great ideas for songs, choreography, and garments. When we consult the Lord in everything, often our plans are changed or done away with altogether.

There have been many times that I have started rehearsing a piece, and then the Lord will have me to change direction. It is in these times when I have learned to totally submit to the Lord. As I present solo pieces, the Lord will give me specific instructions even in the middle of dancing to minister to certain people, and I have experienced the power of God in operation.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty! Allow the Lord to minister to you and then through you. Even if He directs you to re-choreograph an entire piece, do it! The move of God is more potent than any movement we can do in the natural.

Proverbs 16:9
"A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."

No comments: