Monday, February 18, 2008

Dreams and Visions

The Lord does not speak to everyone the same way. When I am getting a "choreography download" I am never sure just when it will happen. I have received visions of choreography in church, in the movies, in my dreams, in my living room, etc. It is always a picture that I cannot get out of my mind, and is not always for right now. Sometimes I will have visions of pieces that I am to do years later.

If the Lord shows you dance and movement pieces that seem far-fetched, do not doubt. Ask that Lord to help you to make the vision a reality, and to send you whatever help you need. With God, nothing is impossible!

He can do the same for garments, ministry businesses, websites, dance companies, etc. Whatever the Lord is revealing to you, write it down and pray for His divine timing for it to come to pass. Do not fear. All things can be done through Christ!


Habakkuk 2:2-3 (NKJV)

Then the LORD answered me and said:

Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry

No comments: