Thursday, January 24, 2008

Perfect in Weakness

There are mountains and valleys as we journey along in ministry. When I first started dancing for the Lord, nothing could hinder me from the vision that He planted in my spirit. As the years have gone by, I have been hurt, abandoned, mistreated, unappreciated, and the like by fellow brothers and sisters in the Body.

I cannot say that these things have not affected me, but I have learned to forgive and move on. My desire is to please the Lord. He has brought healing in my life by reminding me to never forget the reason why He called me to ministry. There are places that He is still repairing, but there are already some areas that He has given me strength. The Lord instructed me to be faithful over the areas where He has already made me strong.

I committed to writing each and every day. Since then, many doors have opened, miracles have taken place, and the weaker areas in my life are now being strengthened as I continue to stay the course. He tells us that if we are faithful over a few things, He will make us ruler over much!

Are you struggling in some areas in your life that need discipline? Focus on the areas that He has made you strong and it will begin to flow over into every area of your life. Trust the Lord and know that His strength is made perfect in weakness.

No comments: